The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a competitive loan program designed for businesses for are looking to finance any of the following: start-up, acquisition, remodel, expansion, succession, real estate purchase/construction, equipment, leasehold improvements, inventory & working capital, franchise fees, or debt refinance.
A Small Business loan has great advantages over conventional financing including:
- Lower down payment to conserve cash for your business
- Longer terms - up to 7 years for working capital, 10 years for equipment, and 25 years for real estate
- Lower monthly loan payment
- Amortizing terms - no balloon
- Loans $350,000 or less approved in hours, larger loans approved in days
Go to www.sba.gov to learn more about the loan programs.