BusinessSmart Market Savings
Being prepared for everything from crises to opportunity is essential.
Grow your emergency reserves while also funding your ambitions with the BusinessSmart™ market savings account, always paired with expert service and accessibility.
Prepare to succeed
Some things, no one sees coming. For everything else, be prepared.
Readying your business with a savings plan (and acting on it) is key to your short- and long-term success. Earn interest on any balance and manage your growing reserves, with the smart savings account that’s thinking ahead, with you in mind.
Saving is Investing
If an uncertain economy has you pulling back on making high-risk investments, remember that a savings account is an investment. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s a safe, reliable interest-earning cash flow tool built to conserve and grow for tomorrow.
See our blog: Is Opening a Savings Account Right for You?
Bring it all together
Chances are, you’re going to need multiple accounts. Combining a BusinessSmart savings account with a BusinessSmart checking account keeps your overall banking connected. Your savings can grow, while you’ve got the cashflow you need.
And, for your personal life, we recommend Above the Norm™ checking, savings and CD accounts.
See our blog: The Five Benefits of Having Multiple Business Accounts
Take your banking with you – everywhere you go.
StearnsConnect is the online banking platform that puts banking at your fingertips anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Check balances, transactions and deposits
- Customize email and text alerts
- View online statements
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills and schedule payments
- Wire funds from your mobile phone
We've simplified the best market savings account options, creating one easy choice.
Bank when and where it's convenient for you. StearnsConnect online and mobile banking is always open.
Grow your money
- 0.50% APY* if balance is $99,999.99 or less
A balance of $0.01 is needed to earn the APY.
- 1.51% APY* if balance is $100,000 to $499,999.99
- 2.17% APY* if balance is $500,000 or more
- * APY is annual percentage yield. Rates are accurate as of 10/07/2022 and subject to change at any time, including after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
Your savings are growing, but they're available whenever you need them, with no penalties. Find a branch location or ATM in our nationwide network.
"I’m happy I made the switch to Stearns Bank. Change is sometimes hard, but Stearns Bank made it easy. They went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable."
Senior Vice President, Employee Health and Benefits
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
Golden Valley, MN
The Stearns Bank Difference
- Recognized national top-performing bank
- Well-positioned for any economic climate
- Employee-owned, customer-driven
- Personal service from real people
- Guidance from dedicated experts
- Nationwide lending and banking services