USDA Loan Guarantee Application Packaging Services
Comprehensive guidance on USDA pre-application and application services to save you time and cost, from USDA experts and Stearns Bank.
As a National USDA Multi-State Preferred Lender with direct federal agency connections, Stearns Bank can avoid delays in processing USDA loans, including the B&I, Community Facilities, Biorefinery and Renewable Chemical and Biobased Products Manufacturing Assistance Program (USDA 9003) and Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
USDA Loan Packaging Services
Experts assist you in calculating the total project cost and, ultimately, the borrower cash contribution needed for a USDA loan guarantee.
Identification of the program that best fits your project, resources and timing
- Estimation of the equity injection that fits your project (up to 25% required on some USDA applications)
- Determine total cost considerations, which include (but are not limited to):
- Feasibility studies
- Business plans
- Technical engineering
- Environmental assessments
Sourcing Your Cash
Experts assist you in sourcing the cash contribution for your loan.
- Coordination of supplemental cash contribution resources to meet the equity requirement
- Direction in sourcing unique tax credit and investors that meet USDA regulations, such as:
- New Market Tax Credits investors
- Qualified Opportunity Zone investors
- Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (CPACE)
Application Loan Packaging Services
- Referral to required professional independent consulting services as needed
- Assistance in the completion of application requirements as needed for USDA loans
The Stearns Bank Difference
- Experienced USDA Multi-State Lender
- Responsive personal support
- Nationwide reach
- Fast decisions and prompt answers
- Dedicated employee owners
- Full service banking options
Meet One Of Our Experts
Bill Hagy, Stearns Bank's leading USDA industry expert, has 45 years of combined experience at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, providing assistance to:
- Rural businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Tribal governments
- Towns & cities
- Institutions of higher learning
- Agriculture producers
During his first 37 years at the USDA, Bill progressed from Assistant County Supervisor to serving as Acting Under Secretary for Rural Development and spent three years as the Special Assistant for Renewable Energy.
Banking That Pays
Checking and savings accounts
Reach your business checking and savings goals faster with simple, smart and rewarding BusinessSmart™ accounts. Earn interest and cash back with the convenience of online and mobile banking.