Above the Norm Personal Market Savings
Saving is easier when you have goals, and, when you have a strong savings account. An Above The Norm personal market savings account makes it easy to reach your goals, no matter what life has in store.
Successful Saving Starts Here
At Stearns Bank, we want to be part of your vision of success, which likely includes an element of saving.
An Above the Norm™ market savings account is our way of helping you get there. Rely on personal service matched with features that make it easier to stay on track to your one-of-a-kind goals.
See our blog: Is Opening A Savings Account Right For You?
Bank anytime, anywhere with StearnsConnect, our state-of-the-art, secure digital banking platform.
Here’s what you can accomplish with us online:
- Make a mobile deposit
- Pay your bills online
- View account statements
- Receive security alerts
And if you need to chat with a real person, the StearnsConnect electronic banking team offers live support when you need it.
We’ve simplified the best savings account features into one, making the choice easy.
Use StearnsConnect to manage your account, pay bills, view statements from the comfort of home.
Grow your money
- 0.25% APY* if balance is $99,999.99 or less
A balance of $0.01 is needed to earn the APY
- 0.50% APY* if balance is $100,000 or more
- * APY is annual percentage yield. Rates are accurate as of 5/24/2021 and subject to change at any time, including after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
Your savings are growing, but they’re available when you need them, with no penalties. Find a branch or ATM in our nationwide network.
"You always get a person you know and they’re friendly. I can do a lot of online banking and pay bills online, but Stearns Bank never loses that personal touch."
- Jolene Schyma
The Stearns Bank Difference
- Recognized national top-performing bank
- Well-positioned for any economic climate
- Employee-owned, customer-driven
- Personal service from real people
- Guidance from dedicated experts
- Nationwide lending and banking services