When we share the gifts of time, talent and resources, the ripple effect is unstoppable. At Stearns Bank, a commitment to community responsibility drives us to give back.
Sharing Time And Talent
With paid volunteer time, we make it easy for employees to share their gifts with others and support causes they value.
A strong tradition of supporting community causes keeps us committed to social responsibility. We believe that we only succeed when everyone succeeds.
We are dedicated to social responsibility through these worthy causes:
- Anna Marie’s Alliance
- Area school districts
- Area food shelves
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota
- Catholic Charities
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Habitat For Humanity
- Suncoast Blood Bank of Florida
- United Way of Central Minnesota
- And many more!
Stearns Bank's Pay It Forward Program
The Stearns Bank Pay It Forward Program gives every employee $25 cash and a mission: Pay It Forward. Employees can use the cash to support any charity or program they choose. Since its inception in 2018, the program has yielded hundreds of examples of our employees taking positive action and affecting others with kindness and generosity.
Some Pay It Forward examples include:
- Contributing to school lunch programs
- Sending packages to military personnel
- Purchasing a stranger’s fuel, groceries or coffee
- Fulfilling needs shared on holiday giving trees
- Supporting efforts of non-profit organizations