Options available to patients to improve their health are impressive and ever-changing. The healthcare industry utilizes the latest technology to help patients, improve treatments and speed healing.
The industry experts at Stearns Bank’s Equipment Finance Division also look for the options available to provide that technology to doctors, chiropractors and therapists with rates and terms that make good financial sense for their practices.
Your business goals may include purchasing new equipment to stay current with technology or expand your service capabilities. Equipment choices such as laser therapy to ultrasounds can help you reach those goals.
Stearns Bank can help you sort through the financing options and work with you to determine your needs. Financing from Stearns Bank has advantages for practices of all sizes with customized financing options, early buyout options, competitive rates and the ability to conserve cash for other business expenses.
Stearns Bank works to ensure the entire financing process is fast and efficient. Dealers appreciate how quickly we work to get the equipment in the customer’s hands so they can begin using it and seeing results.
Stearns Bank offers a Customized Portal to dealers to track where your transaction is at in the financing process. With the portal, you and your customers get a 360-degree view to see what steps remain for you to complete. This is a secure and easy way to send financing paperwork, making the application process faster and simpler.
Customer Success Stories – Medical Equipment Financing
- Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy – Robert Bacci, Visalia, CA
- Connecticut Valley Chiropractic Rehabilitation – Shawn McDermott, Randolph, VT
- Heinz Family Chiropractic – Melissa Heinz, Alexandria, MN
- Natural Health Clinic – Dr. Larry Ward, Tulsa, OK
Blog – Medical Equipment Financing
- New Equipment Financing: How It Helps You Attract New Patients
- 6 Smart Decisions To Grow Your Medical Practice
- Game-Changing Equipment Purchase Makes Big Impact For Chiropractor
- Are We Compatible? 4 Traits Of Good Medical Equipment Vendors
- Does Your Lender Offer Custom Payment Solutions?
- Cash Is King – Why You Should Keep Yours
- 6 Industries That Can Benefit From Equipment Financing