The COVID-19 pandemic has placed even more importance on how digital banking is vital to the way we manage our finances.
If you know of a loved one who has been reluctant to sign up for digital banking, showing them how to use online and mobile banking will help them better understand its benefits and help keep them safe.
Let’s go through some things that Stearns Bank offers through StearnsConnect, our online digital banking platform.
What StearnsConnect Can Do For You
- Mobile Banking -- Mobile banking gives you access, security and control over your personal accounts. You can transfer money, view statements, deposit checks — all from the convenience of your mobile device or computer.
- Mobile Deposit -- Imagine no more fighting traffic or worrying about when the bank closes. Instead, complete your deposit by taking a picture of the check with your mobile device. It's the fastest, most convenient way to get your money in the bank. Later, confirm your deposit by checking your online transactions and balance.
- CardSwap -- If you have credit card or debit card autopayments – subscriptions, streaming services, retail credit, eCommerce merchants – CardSwap enables you to manage them in one place. CardSwap gives you the ease and flexibility of updating your credit card or debit card, without tracking down multiple individual payments or vendors.
- Alerts & Notifications -- With real-time alerts through StearnsConnect, you’ll know immediately when a transaction hits your account, scheduled or not. Avoid fees by knowing when your account balance drops to the minimum you've set. Receive updates on your debit card activity and be aware of suspicious activity so you can take action to prevent fraud. Automatic alerts keep you in control of your account and aware of any irregularities.
- E-Statements – A great way to reduce paper clutter, lower exposure to identity theft and get organized. You can view, download and print E-Statements at your own ease.
- Bill Pay – This allows you to pay bills easily. You set up who you want to pay, when and how much; and the payment is deducted from your checking account and sent to the payee for you.
- Digital Wallet -- Offers a way to pay at participating stores and within apps, without having to touch anything except your own device.