Savings and Money Market Accounts
Select the Stearns Bank savings or money market account that best fits your personal finance needs
- Personal Savings is a simple savings plan with easy access to your funds.
- Stearns Select Money Market is a tiered account that offers up to $750,000 FDIC insured funds with our affiliate Member FDIC banks. One free outgoing domestic wire transfer per month.
- Certificates of Deposit give you the option to lock in a guaranteed fixed rate for the length of time you decide upon. View current CD options.
- "Above the Norm" Money Market Account is our high-balance, high-interest money market account, paying interest on daily balances of $100,000 or more. See details below
Use our CD calculator to find out how much interest you can earn on a certificate of deposit (CD). Just enter a few pieces of information and we will calculate your annual percentage yield (APY) and ending balance.
*If Average Daily Balance falls below the minimum
"Above the Norm" Money Market Account
- High-balance, high-interest money market account
- Interest is paid on entire available balance on days when the minimum daily available balance of $100,000 is maintained
- Allows for preauthorized or automatic transfers out of the account – six per calendar month
- A $50 deposit is required to open the account
- ATM card available on request
- eStatements via StearnsConnect, online and mobile banking