New User Enrollment
If you’re new to Online Banking with Stearns Bank, you need to complete the enrollment process the first time that you log in. Once you complete these few quick steps, you’ll be on your way to banking everywhere you go!
- Go to the Online Banking Log-In page. Click "Enroll in personal Banking"
- Fill out the Online Banking Enrollment Form with the required information and click the Submit Enrollment button.
- A confirmation message appears. You are given a temporary password to use during your first-time login. Memorize the password and click the “Click Here” link to be redirected to the Stearns Bank Home page.
- Enter your new login ID and click the Log In button.
- Choose the contact method that allows Stearns Bank to reach you
immediately with a Secure Access Code (SAC). This numbered code is only valid for a short time, and if it expires, you need to request a new one. If you close your browser before receiving the SAC, you can log in again and select the "I already have a Secure Access Code" button.
- Enter the SAC and click the Submit button.
- Choose whether to register your device for future logins. If you click
the Register Device button, you will never need to request SACs from that device.
- Review the Online Banking Services Agreement on the Disclaimers page and click the "I Accept" button to agree to the terms and conditions.
- A view-only profile page appears. Review the information and click the Submit button.
- Change your password by using your old temporary password.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged into Online Banking! If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 888.629.8707.