SBA Loans for Veterans
Veteran business owners eligible for discounts, additional savings
Stearns Bank is dedicated to helping veterans and their families. Borrowers can receive up to a $2,500 discount on SBA loans. Stearns Bank is a preferred SBA lender.
Veteran business owners can get an SBA loan to start a business, acquire or expand an existing business. The loan can assist with all costs associated with the business, such as remodel costs, real estate purchase/construction, franchise fees, equipment, inventory and working capital, leasehold improvements, and debt refinance.
Benefits of working with Stearns Bank for business loans:
- Fast-track loans – $350,000 or less approved in hours, loans up to $5 million in days
- Top nationwide preferred SBA lender – $2 billion in assets
- Easy application with quick credit decisions – no defined "credit box"
- Experienced – $1.2 billion in loans and leases closed in 2017
- Personal service – your calls answered promptly and in person, no automated voice system
- Industry leader – consistently recognized as one of the most active SBA 7a lenders in the nation
Stearns Bank strives to make the financing process as convenient and efficient as possible. Our customized portal allows borrowers to monitor their loan application progress anytime and anywhere.
To qualify for the special savings offered to veterans, the business seeking financing must include one of the following as a guarantor on the loan:
- U.S. military veterans
- Service-disabled veterans
- Reservists or National Guard members
- Active-duty military service members participating in the military’s TAP
- Current spouse or widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or of a service-related disability
For more information or to get fast financing, call us at 1-888-320-2899.