Above the Norm Market Savings
Earn interest on any balance
No opening balance. No monthly minimum balance.➤
Advanced online and mobile banking features.➤
Earn great rates on any balance.
Stearns Bank Above the Norm™ Market Savings account holders enjoy:
- Competitive rates on their account balance
- Access cash free from our nationwide ATM network
- Online and mobile banking with StearnsConnect
You can earn 1.00% APY on any balance less than $100,000, and 2.00% APY on balances greater than $100,000.
Earn interest on your money
- 1.00% APY on balances up to $100,000
- 2.00% APY on balances of $100,000 and greater
You can pay bills, transfer money, wire money, receive alerts, view statements, deposit checks — from all your electronic devices.
Our StearnsConnect* online banking platform and mobile app put money management at your fingertips, giving you:
- Free online and mobile banking access
- Manage all your Stearns Bank accounts online or with the mobile app (Apple | Android)
- Access external accounts by linking them to your StearnsConnect account
- Wire money on the go using our mobile app
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Make loan payments and pay your bills electronically
- View monthly statements and transaction activity
- Account summary/history available at your fingertips
- Exportable/importable transaction history
- Receive bank alerts, personalized to fit your needs
- Automated payment management through CardSwap
- Pay securely with mobile wallet (Apple Pay/Google Pay)
- Locate a fee-free ATM with our ATM locator
eStatements are more secure than paper statements delivered through the mail.
Above the Norm Market Savings Details
|Minimum balance required to open||$0|
|Activity fee||Six free preauthorized or automatic withdrawals per month (then $10 per withdrawal)|
|Paper statement fee||$5 per month|
|Interest bearing||Balance less than $100,000 – 1.00% APY
Balance of $100,000 and greater – 2.00% APY
|ATM fee-free networks||MoneyPass
Shazam Privileged Status
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Interest rates and annual percentage yields are accurate as of March 25, 2019.
*Services through our affiliate locations may vary.