Home Loan Rates
Current Rates as of 2/12/2016
The standard home mortgage fixed rates below are effective as of the above date. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Real Estate Loan Product, based
on a $150,000 Loan Amount
| 30 Year Conventional
| 20 Year Conventional
| 15 Year Conventional
| 30 Year FHA
| 30 Year VA
| 30 year Rural Development
1 The monthly Principal & Interest payment does not include amounts for taxes and insurance and the actual payment obligation will be greater.
- The products and rates listed above are just a sample of the many products offered by Stearns Bank. We have several programs that may lower your rate.
- The above rates assume a
20% down payment, excluding Rural Development, FHA, and VA. A down payment of less than
20% will require mortgage insurance and will increase the APR.
- The FHA rate assumes a down payment of
- The VA and Rural Development loans assume
NO down payment.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is actual cost of credit to the borrower, including interest and other charges.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon your unique credit history and the transaction. A loan rate can only be locked after receiving a completed loan application and signed lock agreement.
This statement of current home mortgage rates is not an offer to enter into an agreement for a loan at a specified interest rate or number of discount points or both. An offer to enter into such an agreement may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 47.206. Current interest rates and discount points are subject to change at any time without notice to you.