Above the Norm Checking
Personal checking account that pays interest and cash back rewards
One simple account, no confusing options.➤
Advanced online and mobile banking features.➤
Earn interest and cash back rewards.
You can earn interest and cash back rewards, with no fees.
Grow your money
- 0.50% APY on balances up to $15,000
- 1.00% APY on balances of $15,000 and greater
Diamond Cash Rewards
- 0.50% cash back on every debit card purchase, distributed monthly ($150 monthly maximum)
Pay bills, transfer funds, view statements – do your banking from any device, wherever you are.
Our StearnsConnect* online banking platform and mobile app put money management at your fingertips, giving you:
- Free online and mobile banking access
- Manage all your Stearns Bank accounts online or with the mobile app (Apple | Android)
- Access external accounts by linking them to your StearnsConnect account
- Wire money on the go using our mobile app
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Make loan payments and pay your bills electronically
- View monthly statements and transaction activity
- Account summary/history available at your fingertips
- Exportable/importable transaction history
- Receive bank alerts, personalized to fit your needs
- Automated payment management through CardSwap
- Pay securely with mobile wallet (Apple Pay/Google Pay)
- Locate a fee-free ATM with our ATM locator
Apple Pay and Google Pay are the most secure way to pay.
Stearns Bank Above the Norm™ Checking
|Minimum opening deposit||$0|
|Interest bearing||Balance less than $15,000 – 0.50% APY
Balance of $15,000 and greater – 1.00% APY
|Diamond Cash Rewards||0.50% cash back
Earn up to $150 per month
|ATM fee-free networks||MoneyPass
Shazam Privileged Status
|Paper statement fee||$5 per month|
|Image fee||$2 per month|
|Inactivity fee||$10 per month after six months of no transactions|
You can access your account at over 32,000 ATMs for free.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- annual percentage yield is accurate as of March 25, 2019.
*Services through our affiliate locations may vary.