USDA Rural Development
Stearns Bank specializes in USDA loans nationwide with a history dating back to the 1980s.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the USDA loan program, and pride ourselves on delivering quality efficient service to borrowers across the nation. Stearns Bank is committed to providing an opportunity for stability, growth, expansion & rural employment to new or existing businesses in communities of 50,000 people or less.
- Loans up to $20 million or more
- Specializing in USDA Business & Industry (B&I) and Rural Energy for America loans
- Proficient in a variety of industries & project types
- Longer repayment terms – up to 30 years
- Equity agreements as low as 10%
- Loan uses: business & industrial projects, installations & construction of renewable energy systems, refinancing, construction, modernization, expansion, or purchase of equipment/machinery/supplies
Our experienced USDA lending team will walk you through the process.