BusinessSmart Market Savings
Earn interest on any balance, with no maintenance fee
No minimum balance.➤
Advanced online and mobile banking features.➤
Earn interest on any balance.
Stearns Bank BusinessSmart™ Market Savings account holders enjoy:
- No minimum balance
- No opening balance requirement
- Access cash free from our nationwide ATM network
- Online and mobile banking on StearnsConnect
Your account is free with electronic statements.
Grow your money
- 1.00% APY on balances up to $100,000
- 2.02% APY on balances of $100,000 and greater
You can earn 1.00% APY on any balance less than $100,000, and 2.02% APY on balances greater than $100,000.
Our StearnsConnect* online banking platform and mobile app put money management at your fingertips, giving you:
- Free online and mobile banking access
- Manage all your Stearns Bank accounts online or with the mobile app (Apple | Android)
- Access external accounts by linking them to your StearnsConnect account
- Wire money on the go using our mobile app
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Make loan payments and pay your bills electronically
- View monthly statements and transaction activity
- Account summary/history available at your fingertips
- Exportable/importable transaction history
- Receive bank alerts, personalized to fit your needs
- Automated payment management through CardSwap
- Pay securely with mobile wallet (Apple Pay/Google Pay)
- Locate a fee-free ATM with our ATM locator
You can control your debit card from your mobile device.
BusinessSmart Market Savings Details
|Minimum balance required to open||$0|
|Activity fee||Six free preauthorized or automatic withdrawals per month, then $10 per withdrawal|
|Paper statement fee||$5 per month|
|Interest bearing||Balance less than $100,000 – 1.00% APY
Balance of $100,000 or greater – 2.02% APY
|ATM fee-free networks||MoneyPass
Shazam Privileged Status
|Checks||Available for purchase|
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Interest rates and annual percentage yields are accurate as of June 3, 2019.
*Services through our affiliate locations may vary.